Facebook Pages for Business and Personal Profiles
The need for both and how they work for you.
Facebook Pages which are both for business and personal should be created when using this social media platform. Both of types of pages are required for you to grow your business.
5 Reasons Why You Need a Facebook Business Page
- Search Engine Optimisation – (SEO) has become intertwined with social media and this is needed for you to be found overall.
- Facebook is the largest Social Media Channel – Vast number of users and time people spend on it. The estimated 955 million active users spend an average nearly 7hours per month on Facebook. 50% of smartphones are actually connecting to Facebook every hour of every day.
- The ability to use the many apps available – To promote events and market products and services.
- Frequency of posts – It is suggested that you should post on your business Facebook pages at least once a day. Sometimes it is good to show a human approach to your business through postings that are not businesses related.
- The option to run ads – Able to promote your business using Facebook ads to give you sometimes an even further reach.
Setting Up and Branding your Facebook Business Page
Once your profile page has been created we can move over and focus on setting up your Business Facebook page. These two Facebook Pages are needed to get your started on this social media platform.
I can guide you step by step to maximize your business Facebook page. Starting with your business logo and cover image to make a statement on your page. All files must be saved as an image file and to the size that suits the Facebook image parameters.
From here we move into how to
Post to write and schedule for later dates. Covering tagging, locations, images to make the Facebook post inviting and interesting to your customer base.
Finding Businesses to ‘Like’ and interacting with them and to gain their ‘Like’ so that you have the B2B connection.
Finding out about how ‘Apps’ could be used on your page.
I offer 1-2-1 training session or in small groups of no more than 3 people as my approach is ‘hands on’ and take the training at your pace of learning. We use your PC/Laptop and all other hand held devices so that you understand how to use them after training is completed.
I like to provide a 2 hour session for your first time and then schedule more appointments based on your needs and requirements.
General topics we would cover before starting on Facebook:
- Brief outline on what Facebook is and how it works.
- Setting up your personal profile page with privacy settings and understanding how to navigate around your page.
- Explanations between a personal profile page and business page.
- Creating a business page and understanding content required for business presence.
- Understanding what you add in your status, creating albums and adding videos.
- Finding other businesses around the area and those who you may want to connect with.
- Understanding other business pages with ‘like’, ‘comment’ and ‘share’
Overview of Facebook:
Facebook was launched in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and was originally called Thefacebook.com. In 2007 Facebook Business Pages was launched as a way for businesses to easily establish their brand presence on Facebook.
Facebook is now the world’s largest social networking site with over 1.11billion users worldwide. (May 2013). The UK is the sixth largest user with more than 32 million users.
Having a Facebook profile page allows you to share information, upload photos and also create albums, upload videos, ‘like’ businesses, organizations, entertainment and more. Facebook profile page can bring you closer to your friends and family all over the world.
Since launching Business pages in 2007, it seems logical to have interaction with other businesses Facebook Pages. Gaining ‘likes’ from profile pages provides a count towards your page, whilst gaining ‘like’ from businesses gives you information about their business page.
Follow me on my Facebook Business Page.
Blog link to Popular Social Media Sites currently.